Changing filesink location after a mux with many inputs.

oligarch roma_oligarch86 at mail.ru
Fri Oct 12 00:49:12 PDT 2012

Hello, Paddy.
My subject is the same like yours (my thread is: "Trying to save stream to
different files"). But I don't need to save audio into the file. Only video.
In your post you wrote that "If I remove the audio path & queue, it works
perfectly". Do you mean that you made a program which is correctly saving
only video into different files ??? If YES, please, send me a code
corresponds to saving video stream into different files (changing filesink
location) with all callbacks and other routines. I've tryed to solve this
problem a lot of days but I didn't solve it.
Any help will be very appreciate.
Thank you very much.

e-mail: roma_oligarch86 at mail.ru