[gmail] Re: RTSP-MJPEG stream playback: Poor image quality problem

pavel justason at mail.ru
Wed Oct 17 05:17:15 PDT 2012

How can I repeat your results?

1. how to play the gdp dump? When I issue the command:
gst-launch filesrc location=rtsp_dump.gdp  ! gdpdepay ! jpegdec !
autovideosink

I'm getting:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFileSrc:filesrc0: Internal
data flow error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(2625): gst_base_src_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFileSrc:filesrc0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

2.  How can I change the depayloader "to do it like live555" ???

- Pavel