Saving video stream to multiple files

Santiago Olivera solivera at migmasys.com
Wed Oct 17 06:20:59 PDT 2012

Hi, thanks.

Well, it create the files, of various sizes, the first one is always the
biggest. The first one is usually playable but it's not a smooth video but
jumpy frames at different times. The other files do not show anything. (I
used DivX and VLC to play them).

I also tried sending the original stream to a videosink at the same time...

gst-launch -v autovideosrc ! tee name=t ! queue ! videorate !
ffmpegcolorspace ! x264enc ! mpegtsmux ! multifilesink ne
xt-file=key-frame location=C:\\gstTest\\test%05d.ts t. ! queue !
autovideosink

and it shows a jumpy video. It starts ok but after 1 second gets worse and
worse.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Santiago