extract frames from a video

alet at librelogiciel.com alet at librelogiciel.com
Wed Oct 17 13:13:04 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:42:20PM +0200, Mauro Del Rio wrote:
> Hi Jerome, thanks for the suggestion! I can't find the code, I looked at
> http://freecode.com/projects/grabslides but website and code links don't
> work. Is there another place where it is stored?

Yeah, unfortunately the server which hosted the trac+subersion trees for
both Boxtream and Grabslides went down 20000 km away from me, and nobody
at my previous job seems to be willing to handle this problem...

I'll try to host them both elsewhere as time permits.

In the meantime I've put both applications there for anyone to download
and try :

  http://depot.univ-nc.nc/sources/

Any comment is welcome.

bye