mpeg-ts and multifilesink

dean deanan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:02:13 PDT 2012

Update... A response from the apple forums:
/It looks like your stream does not meet transport stream requirements.
Please see 13818-1:2007, section 2.14.1.

It looks like you are not putting in Nal type 9 (access unit delimiter
NALs), and I do not see a SPS or PPS in that segment (you should put an
SPS/PPS with each IDR frame (nal type 5).
/

>From that it looked like I need to add an h264parse but then I don't get a
stream
I can play in VLC either. Do I need something else?