How to document an element?
dv at pseudoterminal.org
Sun Oct 21 14:22:25 PDT 2012
I have been cleaning up the mpg123 element, and tried to add gtk-doc
documentation to it. However, no generated HTML output for it is available.
I added this block to the beginning of the .c file:
* SECTION: element-mpg123audiodec
* @see_also: lamemp3enc, mad
* Audio decoder for MPEG-1 layer 1/2/3 audio data.
* <title>Example pipelines</title>
* gst-launch filesrc location=music.mp3 ! mpegaudioparse !
mpg123audiodec ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink
* ]| Decode and play the mp3 file
and added the header to EXTRA_HFILES in docs/plugins/Makefile.am , and
ran autogen.sh afterwards. Still, no html file was generated for the
element. What am I missing? I couldn't find anything about this topic in
More information about the gstreamer-devel