iOS capture problem

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue Oct 23 07:04:28 PDT 2012

The problem is a mis-alignment in your capture buffers somewhere. There are
several YUV formats, some mix the components, some don't. This looks like a
planar format that separates the Y from the UV components and the luma
buffer doesn't align with the chroma buffers, though I guess that the
chroma buffers do align. That is why the green stripe at the top and
elsewhere in the image (the tops of your fingers).