implementing timeshifter - is GstIndex going to be ever public again?

Krzysztof Konopko krzysztof.konopko at youview.com
Mon Oct 29 09:17:44 PDT 2012

On 29/10/12 14:29, Rob wrote:

> Have you considered perhaps starting from Fluendo's element and
> refactoring parts to make it more modular and then swapping out the
> buffering element as you please? Might be worth investigating.
That's what we're actually doing. We're looking into Fluendo's element
but at the same time we're trying to evaluate what is the best solution.

Kris
This transmission contains information that may be confidential and contain personal views which are not necessarily those of YouView TV Ltd. YouView TV Ltd (Co No:7308805) is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with its registered address at YouView TV Ltd, 3rd Floor, 10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6YT. For details see our web site at http://www.youview.com