error: libsoup/soup.h: No such file or directory

nicolas sochala nsochala at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 6 08:33:58 PDT 2012

Thanks for your quick answer.

I added the packages and now there is an other problem.

I checked soup in ptxdist menuconfig but when I compile the
gst-plugins-good (ptxdist compile gst-plugins-good ), I can see that
*souphttpsrc
*will NOT be built

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will NOT be built:
    1394
    aasink
    annodex
    cacasink