Synchronize gnlcompositions without gnltimeline

Ralph ralph.gucwa at racelogic.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 10:24:39 PDT 2012

I'm using gnonlin for playback of video files. In my pipeline I have two
gnlcomposition objects: one for video and the other for audio.  When I
played standard resolution XVID files the synchronization between audio and
video was satisfactory, but now when I started playing high resolution H264
files the video lags behind the audio noticably.  How can I synchronize
audio and video without using gnltimeline object?  My application is WPF C#
and I'm using C# Bindings and OSSBuild (GStreamer WinBuilds v0.10.7, Beta
04), unfortunately those libraries are very old and gnonlin doesn't contain
gnltimeline.