How to add a “capsfilter” element to a “playbin”, here “playbin” is created from gst_element_factory_make() API .

pankaj sandip.pal1 at wipro.com
Tue Sep 18 05:07:08 PDT 2012

*I want to add a “capsfilter” to a playbin. *
Step 1.	 I am creating “capsfilter” using API
gst_element_factory_make(“capsfilter”,”myfilter”).
GstElement  *myAudioFilter    = gst_element_factory_make( "capsfilter",
"audiofilter" );
Step 2.	Then I am creating my own audiofilter/cap,
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (MyAudioFilter), "caps",
		gst_caps_new_simple ("audio/x-raw-int",
		"rate",       G_TYPE_INT, SampleRate,
		"channels",   G_TYPE_INT, 2,
		"depth",      G_TYPE_INT, 16,
		"width",      G_TYPE_INT, 16,
		NULL), NULL);
Step 3.	 I already created a pipeline ,
GstElement *myplaybin = gst_element_factory_make(“playbin”,”plbn”);
My query is How can I add my *created capsfilter *(*MyAudioFilter*) to
factory make playbin (*myplaybin*) ?