Play multiple streams

Mazahir Poonawalla mazahir.poonawalla at ideaforge.co.in
Thu Sep 20 01:52:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

I can play rtsp stream successful using test-launch.c and on the client
side I receive it on vlc player.

My plugins are as follows:

server:

"( v4l2src always-copy=FALSE input-src=composite chain-ipipe=true !
video/x-raw-yuv,format=(fourcc)NV12, width=640, height=480 ! queue !
dmaiaccel ! dmaienc_h264 encodingpreset=2 ratecontrol=2
intraframeinterval=23 idrinterval=46 targetbitrate=3000000 ! rtph264pay
name=pay0 pt=96 )"

on vlc:

rtsp://192.168.1.101:8554/test

What I would like to know is how do I play it on multiple vlc players.
Usually rtsp is supposed to do that but I cannot play it on another player
or machine. It gives me error.

Can someone please let me know how to go about?

Thank you & Regards,****

*Maz***