Like playbin but with multiple outputs?

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:48:43 PDT 2013

decodebin takes in a muxed data stream from an arbitrary source and
generates one output pad for each audio, video, or subtitle stream. You can
have a callback notice the arrival of each new pad and attach an
appropriate output element as you wish.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Brendan Long <self at brendanlong.com> wrote:

> This may be a stupid question, but is there something like playbin (you
> give it a URL, it figures out how to play it), but with multiple outputs
> so I could play multiple audio streams or subtitle streams at the same
> time?
>
> I'm trying to implement the AudioTracks/VideoTracks/TextTracks in HTML5,
> and they require that I play all enabled audio tracks and text tracks.

Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.
https://www.linkedin.com/e/fpf/77228
http://www.linkedin.com/in/swestrup