MPEG-TS Framerate Divider?

Peter Witkowski pwitkowski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 10:57:08 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm wondering if GStreamer has any way to lower the framerate of a
video stream inside a MPEG-2 TS without demuxing the TS.  I'm provided
the MPEG-TS by a device and read out the bytes via a serial driver.  I
currently have no say in terms of the framerate or size of the video.

The reason I ask is that there are other private data streams in the
TS that I want to preserve, and I only want to lower the framerate of
the video stream in the TS to lower the networking bandwidth
requirements of the TS.

Thank you in advance for the help!

--
Peter Witkowski