video-capture on Mac OSX

Haiming Wang whm_buaa at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 19:55:34 PDT 2013

Hi Dear Friends,
    Can anyone give me some guide about my question?"

When I used below command line:
  gst-launch wrappercamerabinsrc mode=2  ! video/x-raw, width=320, height=240 !  ximagesink

but I just get a still image displayed.
Can anyone tell me why for the second line, I just got a still image, and how to get a video playback?

"What's more,  anyone known if there is any camerasrc and audiosrc on Android?   If h264 encoding  plugin available on android?

Thank you very much !

Best Regards,Haiming Wang