Videomixer + audio/video sync

adrien Schwartzentruber adrien.schwartzentruber at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:22:00 PDT 2013

Yes, you understood well.

Unfortunately, I have to work with the 0.10 version.

I observe this symptoms with different files form this url :
http://www.auby.no/files/video_tests/

I observed either that the position request on the pipeline when I display a
single video is wrong.

I made different test outside my context, and I observed that in a clean
version (without the fact that I displayed live stream before my video
file), the synchronization works properly.

I will try to publish a program that reproduce the problem.

I will try also to restart my current pipeline or start a new one to display
the video, but i'm not very happy with this solution.