Trouble playing HTTP-URIs gapless in "playbin"

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Wed Apr 17 23:46:20 PDT 2013

Did any of the developers had a chance to take a look ? I might want to
investigate the reasons next weekend, but it might be helpful to have some
rough plan of action.

This is essentially a regression from 0.10: gapless playing of non-file
URIs used to work with the suggested about-to-finish callback, but doesn't
with 1.0.
(but in 0.10 it was leaking threads...)