RTP Depay Element Caps Negotation

johnwesting john.blank.westing at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:56:03 PDT 2013

Thank you for the response. That makes sense. I found another solution in the
meantime, not sure if it's savvy as your solution though. I am using the
GstBaseRTPDepayload base object and noticed that the process() function is
called even though the source capabilities are not yet fixed. In that
function, I parse the incoming buffer and created a fixated capabilities,
and use gst_pad_set_caps() to fixated the source pad's capabilities (e.g.
gst_pad_set_caps(basertp->srcpad, fixated_caps)). Thanks again.