RTSP server problems with uvch264src H/W+ encoded H.264 output

yusuf.husainy yusuf.husainy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:18:39 PDT 2013

Hi Robert,

I really appreciate your great interest in this.

I have run the exact pipeline as in your most latest email, so the log is
this - http://pastebin.com/QqTTevfb

Also, this pipeline did not work. As I had predicted, I think, the vfsrc pad
of uvch264src MUST be linked to atleast a fakesink.
And your pipeline does not do this. The above log shows it.

However, this is for gst-1.0. If you are running your suggested pipeline in
gst-0.10, it would work. Try it out in gst-1.0. AFAIK, it won't work.

Best Regards,
Yusuf Husainy.