Re: GStreamer SDK – Preview Release for iOS

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:41:34 PDT 2013

2013/4/25 Kyrylo V Polezhaiev <polezhaiev at ukr.net>

> Tried to install on two macs with OS X 10.8.3:
> - at my home computer the package failed to install cause problems with
> package signing.

OS X 10.8 requires packages to be signed, although you can change this
option and allow installing unsigned packages in:
System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Tab ‘General’

For the release we will make sure that the package is properly signed.

- at my work computer the installation has been terminated at "Writing
> files" with message "The installer encountered an error that caused the
> installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance".

Being a work computer, does it have any special restriction?

Cheers,
Andoni

Andoni Morales Alastruey

LongoMatch:The Digital Coach