RTSP server problems with uvch264src H/W+ encoded H.264 output

krakorar rob.krakora at messagenetsystems.com
Mon Apr 29 05:44:30 PDT 2013

Hi Yusuf,

I was ill this weekend, so I stayed in and did some testing with uvch264src.
I believe that the problem is with the uvch264src and not with v4l2src.  The
message that indicates not enough data to read marker data occurs because
and APP4 marker with size are encountered at the end of the buffer and
possibly continues in to the next buffer?  I don't see this with uvch264_src
on GStreamer 0.10.  However, on GStreamer 0.10 I am not also requesting RAW
video with H.264 video as seems to be a requirement for the GStreamer 1.0 in
order to use the uvch264src plugin.  So, could this problem also possibly
exist with uvch264_src plugin under GStreamer 0.10?

Best Regards,

Rob Krakora