Anyone have a Windows DevStudio 1.0X gstreamer libs?

Scott Zollinger szollinger at control4.com
Tue Apr 30 14:21:24 PDT 2013

I am trying to develop code on Windows with Dev Studio (12) that eventually runs on linux with gstreamer.  I was happy in Windows with the gstreamer SDK (very nice by the way) until we decided to move the linux target to a 1.x (1.06 currently) version of gstreamer.  The problem is that there are calls in 1.x that are not in the 0.10 and vice versa.

I can build the Windows binaries with some work (getting the correct version of GLIB2, etc) but if there was a repository with prebuilt libs for gstreamer and the good/bad/base plugins I would be very happy to consume them.  Anyone have any luck finding such files?  Thanks.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it is strictly prohibited.