video decoder and video sink plugins not negotiating using playbin

ajay kumar ajay.kumar502 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 07:23:55 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot Thiago for the reply. You pointed it out correctly that, I did
not change the output buffer caps. Actually, I have to use a hardware h264
decoder core to decode the input stream. I would be reading the output 'raw'
data to a new gst buffer and push it to the src pad. Attached code was the
initial gstreamer wrapper for the same before implementing the hardware
stuff.

thanks once again,
ajay