Using AppSrc with RTSP Server

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Aug 5 14:12:54 PDT 2013

There isn't anything special about an RTSP server pipeline. It is just a
pipeline. The RTSP Media object has a pipeline pointer. You can access that
object and iterate the pipeline elements and do anything you want to do,
just like a any other pipeline. Just remember that the pipeline you specify
is wrapped by a gstrtpbin object.