No subject

Rodger Swann rodger.m.swann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:34:27 PDT 2013

Hi all,

When building the GstreamerSDK under MSVS 2010 the basic-tutorial-15 gives
the following error:

1>------ Build started: Project: basic-tutorial-15, Configuration: Debug
x64 ------
1>Build started 8/5/2013 5:20:07 PM.
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1>  Touching "x64\Debug\basic-tutorial-15.unsuccessfulbuild".
1>ClCompile:
1>  basic-tutorial-15.c
1>..\..\basic-tutorial-15.c(1): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'clutter-gst/clutter-gst.h': No such file or directory
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:03.89
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 18 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

It appears that it may be some type of directory structure problem or
naming problem since I have a clutter-1.0 directory with a clutter
directory under it and then the wanted clutter-gst under that.

SOoo, anyone ran into this?  Or can point me to the correct archive , etc.?

Thanks Rodger