Making a simple pipeline

Adam Goodwin adam.goodwin.nz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 02:39:22 PDT 2013

I don't use Python so excuse me if I'm wrong, but I think the problem is
that you're linking the elements twice.

First you're doing "gst.element_link_many(vsrc, s2)" and then you're doing
"videosrc.link(sinkpad)". It looks like the error you're getting is
complaining that the pads you're trying to link are already linked.

If you get rid of one of those lines I think it will work. (It's probably
easiest to remove all of the pad linking lines, and just keep the simple
"link_many"line).