Trying to play an mpeg ps pal video...

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Tue Aug 6 07:57:49 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I m trying to play a mpeg ps pal video with gst-launght, here is my cmd :

gst-launch-0.10.exe souphttpsrc location=http://192.168.56.1:52245/mal/I/AL10/128.mpeg ! queue2 !  mpegpsdemux name=demux demux. !decodebin2 name=dec ! videorate ! multiqueue name=mq ! autovideosink  demux. !  decodebin2 ! queue ! audioconvert! audioresample ! autoaudiosink

The video seems to play well but at first I can hear only 1s of music, the rest of the music seems to play when video is done... any idea? I want to avoid using playbin2 to be able to test other demuxers...

The aim of this is to debug my main app in which the mpegpsdemux seems not to work well when my source element returns true at the IsSeekable method...

Eric