Gstreamer segmentation fault - Upgrading from Ubuntu 11.10 to 12.04 LTS

Rameshkanth K S rameshkanthks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 02:06:52 PDT 2013

Hi,
   I am an beginner level to know about GStreamer, I am working on
application developed using Gstreamer and its customized plug in which
extracts information about Transport stream comes from encoder. I do not
have any issues on ubuntu 11.10 64 bit, I am trying to do the same on
ubuntu 12.04 LTS. On 12.04 LTS build and installed successfully, but
crashed application because g_object_set() sets property for elements. Any
help much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Rameshkanth