Develop source plugin, but Problem in Seeking

miniware miniware at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:50:15 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I  am developing the source plugin for TS file, I used two solution.
1. Inherit the basesrc, overwrite the create, do_seek, query and so on
2. Rewrite the basesrc, change some functions, for example, create, do_seek.

Now Plan/Pause/Stop can work fine. but when do the seek, its freezing,
waite a seeking time, then continue to play. for example, now It play at 20
sec, and I want to seek to 50 sec, It will freezing 30 sec. It seems sync
problem, I try reset the start_segment, but It still can not work.
Anybody can help me ?
Thanks a lot!