Need help with using OPUS over RTP

envion edika32 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:10:29 PDT 2013

Thank you for the answer. I'm now able to send audiotestsrc with this set up.

Client:  gst-launch-0.10 audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
opusenc ! rtpopuspay ! udpsink host=reciver port=5000

Reciver: gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc caps=$AUDIO_CAPS port=5000 ! rtpjitterbuffer
latency=20 do-lost=True ! rtpopusdepay ! opusdec plc=true ! alsasink

Where
AUDIO_CAPS=="application/x-rtp,media=(string)audio,clock-rate=(int)48000,encoding-name=(string)X-GST-OPUS-DRAFT-SPITTKA-00"

When I change audiotestsrc to pulsesrc I don't get any audio out from the
Reciver. Do I need to add more things to the pipeline when I'm handling
pulsesrc ?

The command that don't work at the server is this one (just to be clear):
gst-launch-0.10 pulsesrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! opusenc !
rtpopuspay ! udpsink host=reciver port=5000

Thanks again
Alexander