Not negotiated error in mpegts plugin of gstreamer-1.0

rubndsouza rd1184 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 02:20:32 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to play a mpegts file using gstreamer using the following
pipeline:

gst-launch-0.10 \
     filesrc location=c:/prog4.mpg \
     ! tsdemux name=dem \
     ! queue \
     ! ac3parse \
     ! a52dec \
     ! audioconvert \
     ! audioresample \
     ! autoaudiosink \
     dem. \
     ! queue \
     ! mpegvideoparse \
     ! mpeg2dec \
     ! autovideosink

and also tried this:
gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=file:///home/rubndsouza/prog4.mpg

But i get this error from the tsdemux element for both pipelines:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Redistribute latency...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:dem: Internal data
stream error.
Additional debug info:
mpegtsbase.c(1639): mpegts_base_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:dem:
stream stopped, reason not-negotiated
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Additional Info: My source file has 4 programs, and they are successfully
playing in gstreamer-0.10 on windows!!
I have installed gstreamer-1.0 in ubuntu, and thats where the problem
occurs.

I don't know what's going wrong! please help!!