Need advice with using funnel on multi-subtitle stream.

Wonchul Lee chul0812 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:00:13 PDT 2013

Tim,

>Out of curiosity - do you really need to get all subs at the same time?
>Why? (Instead of one selected one)

I am considering showing up two or more subtitle concurrently.
That's the reason why I need to get multiple subs at the same time.

>I suppose it's correct and required for some use cases, but might be
>quite expensive/noisy, if caps change before almost every buffer.

I have more questions about it.

1. If I add this caps event code, it will not affect video/audio data flow.
Is it correct?

2. Can I guarantee caps and buffer are always matched?
I push buffer right after sent caps event by using  gst_pad_push_event
function.

Thanks,
Wonchul Lee