problems with streaming video

okhta oktaspeed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 04:53:41 PDT 2013

I want to stream video from 12:04 ubuntu server(gstreamer) to multiple
clients (client open the video with VLC).
I would broadcast video with extension. mp4.
example : Server IP is 192.168.10.4 and the client ip is 192.168.1.3

first test(udpsink):
server
gst-launch filesrc location=/home/okhta/Desktop/video/tes.mp4 ! decodebin
name=decoder decoder.  ! queue  ! ffmpegcolorspace ! udpsink
host=192.168.10.4 port=1234

result:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock

client
gst-launch-0.10 udpsrc port=1234 ! decodebin name=decoder decoder. ! queue !
ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

result:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock

but no video output..

please help me and correct my mistakes ..
thanks...
sorry if my english language is not good