any simple-to-use framework using farstream and gstreamer?

billy billy.yu at temasys.com.sg
Wed Aug 21 20:16:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

I wonder if there is any minimal example on using farstream and gstreamer
with libnice (nicesrc and
nicesink) for voice and video call. ICE and NAT related issues should be
considered as well.

It would be greate if there is any sample gst apps using nice plugins to
check
with RTP and SRTP streaming.

I have tried telepathy-farstream-0.6.0, but there are endless unmet
dependencies
packages to take care.

which direction should I go? Farsight, Farstream, Telepathy-farstream?

Best,
Billy