Building for Adroid

Sebastian Dröge slomo at circular-chaos.org
Mon Aug 26 00:00:50 PDT 2013

On Do, 2013-03-07 at 21:52 -0500, Nicolas Dufresne wrote:
> Le vendredi 01 mars 2013 à 19:15 -0300, Luis Linietsky a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > I added AES-128 decryption to gst-plugins-bad/gst/hls plugin for
> > gstreamer-1.0, and it is working OK on linux.
> > Now I need to have this working on Android, and I have absolutely no
> > idea on how to do this...
> > I know that with cerbero I can build gstreamer-sdk for android, but
> > as far as I know it still only works with gstreamer-0.10.
> > Could someone point me into the right direction ?
>
> Cerbero does not currently support building GStreamer 1.0. You may try
> and port it, or build everything manually.

Not true, we even have upstream 1.0 binaries for Android since some
time: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/android/

You can build 1.0 packages with cerbero by using my branch here and then
building package "gstreamer-1.0" instead of "gstreamer-sdk".
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/cerbero/log/?h=upstream-1.0