Problems with gstreamer on Raspberry PI

quali alex.pessoa at qualihouse.com.br
Mon Aug 26 05:40:30 PDT 2013

Hello, I developed an application using gstreamer to play songs in sequence
on Raspberry PI, the problem is that sometimes the application does not play
the sound, but throws no errors and seems to be working, just no sound. I
also realized that sometimes even closing and opening the application again
it still does not work, even resetting the operating system. I tested the
same application on Ubuntu on a PC and it worked normally. Does the problem
is the ARM architecture Rasperry PI that gstreamer does not support right? I
am being pressed to solve this problem, can someone help me?