Multifilesink: How to generate new file on record button press

Harish Sakhare harish_sakhare at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 02:51:44 PDT 2013

Hello All,

           I am sending a video stream using a C920 HD camera as an MP2TS
stream. In the application I used recording button to record the received
streaming for that I used "multifilesink" element. I found that there is one
property of multifilesink i.e. "next-file". I don't have an idea how to use
this property means I want to generate new file on button action to store
that is when record on button press then it record on one perticular file.
If press stop record button then again if I press then recording will stored
in new file. I don't have any idea how to do this. plz any one can guide me
to solve this.

I will appreciate any help for my problem.