How to get GStreamer for Windows and for Android work together with h264 over RTP?

stic at free.fr stic at free.fr
Tue Dec 3 03:32:46 PST 2013

my first post has not been yet accepted, so you haven't seen it :(
I replied on a the thread saying that I have a pipeline that works, an output video is displayed, but the result pictures are very very bad, with blocks and many scratches.
I only have this problem when i try to use some rtp payloaders (tried rtpmp4vpay, rtpvrawpay).
The packets seem to be not properly timestamped, or not properly reordered in the client ?? (I try to use vlc as client ...)
Thanks