'Unable to build pipeline: no element "myplugin"' on iOS 7 in Xcode 5

nicksonsix nicksonsix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 04:15:34 PST 2013

I added "gstplugin.c" and "gstplugin.h" into the project. I found (based on
thread:
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/adding-custom-plugin-for-gstreamer-pipeline-for-android-td4661958.html)
that I only need to add "gstplugin.h" in "gst_ios_init.m" and call
"plugin_init(NULL)" after "gst_init (NULL, NULL)" and it should work but it
doesn't. (I receive warning: "Implicit declaration of function "plugin_init"
is invalid in C99" and error about "Apple Match-O Linker Error".)