How to get GStreamer for Windows and for Android work together with h264 over RTP?

stic stic at free.fr
Tue Dec 3 02:26:53 PST 2013

Hi,

any news about this ? because I think I have the same problem trying to use
udp with Android.
The pipeline works, the output display something, but the result pictures
are very very bad, with blocks and many scratches.
Tried with different rtp payloaders (rtpmp4vpay, rtpvrawpay, ...) the
results is alway so bad.
But it works with tcpserversink, is there a problem with udpsink on Android
?
Thanks