gst-harness?

Mariusz Buras mariusz.buras at youview.com
Wed Dec 4 08:14:09 PST 2013

Hello,

I was very excited hearing about gst-harness at the GStreamer
conference. Does anyone know when it will be upstreamed and/or if there
are any tracking tickets in Bugzilla (I couldn't find any).

Cheers,
Mariusz.
This transmission contains information that may be confidential and contain personal views which are not necessarily those of YouView TV Ltd. YouView TV Ltd (Co No:7308805) is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with its registered address at YouView TV Ltd, 3rd Floor, 10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6YT. For details see our web site at http://www.youview.com