Need to set a clock in gstreamer pipeline that are comaprable to PTS values.

Cigarah Truta cigarah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:57:13 PST 2013

Need to set a clock in gstreamer pipeline that are comaprable to PTS
values.

*Issue*
Whenever I query my pipeline using below query position API, I get the
gstreamer default values.

 gint64 pos;
 GstFormat fmt = GST_FORMAT_TIME;
 gst_element_query_position ((GstElement*) myPipeline, &fmt, &pos);

However I set the buffers the pipeline is going to play using buffer stamp
API below.

This is according to

  GST_BUFFER_TIMESTAMP(myBuffer) = (ptsValue);

Is there a type of GstClock that will make sure the element query
position returns values of the PTS last played not the default values?