"Got data flow before segment event" after unpausing

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 13:37:01 PST 2013

The proof code that reproduces my problem is here:
https://gist.github.com/krieger-od/bc0e794ee0d82de9a0cf

The example of launch is here:
https://gist.github.com/krieger-od/8c4c481c1e080d85de08

The same warnings show out with pipeline e.g. "audiotestsrc !
vorbisenc ! oggmux ! fakesink", so not a particular element problem.
I guess the issue may be related to FLUSH-START, FLUSH-STOP events i
emit. I do that because i noticed that PLAYING -> PAUSED state change
sometimes got deadlock because of queue pad waiting to push (or pull,
i forgot) a buffer, and flush events likely fixed that issue.

--
Andrey Utkin