Gstreamer + RTMP using cerbero on Max OS for armv7s

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Dec 7 02:20:55 PST 2013

On Do, 2013-12-05 at 22:51 -0800, kashif at devdesks.com wrote:
> i am still getting this error
> XML::Parser is up to date. (2.41)
> WARNING: Using default configuration because
> /Users/devdesks/.cerbero/cerbero.cbc is missing
> Building the following recipes: libiconv gettext xz tar m4 autoconf automake
> libtool pkg-config orc-tool gettext-m4 sed gettext-tools gperf intltool yasm
> cmake
> [(1/17) libiconv -> already built ]
> [(2/17) gettext -> fetch ]
> -----> Step done
> [(2/17) gettext -> extract ]
> -----> Step done
> [(2/17) gettext -> configure ]
> -----> Step done
> [(2/17) gettext -> compile ]
> Running command 'cd
> /Users/devdesks/cerbero/sources/build-tools/gettext-0.18.3.1/gettext-runtime/intl
> && make'
> [...]
> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/Users/devdesks/cerbero/sources/build-tools/gettext-0.18.3.1/gettext-runtime'

Does /Users/devdesks/cerbero/sources/build-tools/gettext-0.18.3.1/
exist? What does it contain?

This sounds like a previous attempt failed to unpack properly and now
cerbero fails to detect that. I'd recommend cleaning up everything
completely and then retrying and then providing the *complete* build log
if it fails again (of the run that failed first, not a later retried
run).

For this delete all of /Users/devdesks/cerbero
and /Users/devdesks/.cerbero and start again from the beginning.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com