MpegTS over UDP

Luc lucberthon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 06:50:03 PST 2013

Hi, I want to play an Audio/Video stream.

My stream is from an encoder by a multicast adress. (225.1.2.3:30000)

I have understood that I have to know all part of my pipeline, like :
Protocol | Source | Format | Codec | Filter (or not) | Sink.

So I think I'm working with : UDP | UDP packets | MpegTS | H264/AAC | no
filter | nv_gl_eglimage/ALSA.

In local, I use :
gst-launch filesrc location=/home/root/myVideo.mp4 ! qtdemux name=demux
demux.video_00 ! nv_omx_h264dec ! nv_gl_eglimagesink demux.audio_00 !
nv_omx_aacdec ! alsasink device=hw:0,0
It work well.

I try so many syntax for play my stream, but I have various problem, and I'm
not able to detect and resolv them.

Can you help me for find some solutions.

Thanks,

Luc