Cannot generate dot-files on Android

Ole Bromose ob at dansound.dk
Fri Dec 13 03:10:43 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what plugins the autoplugger inserts in the
pipeline when playing various mp3-files by using "playbin". I have
extended Tutorial 5 for Android and would like to generate dot-files on
Android. However, no dot-files are generated. I use GStreamer 1.2.1,
debug version.

In app_function() I set the environment symbol:
   setenv("GST_DEBUG_DUMP_DOT_DIR", "/data/data/xyz/files", 1);   //
(xyz is app name)

When a mp3-file is playing, I call:
   GST_DEBUG_BIN_TO_DOT_FILE(data->pipeline, GST_DEBUG_GRAPH_SHOW_ALL,
"dotfile");

Any help will be appreciated.

/Ole