Help with transcoding h264 encoded TS on raspberry pi

Stefan Simon stefansimon8 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:47:55 PST 2013

Guys,

I'd like to sincerely thank you for your great support, I was able to make
the 1.2 work, no more issues with ghosting (unless I use videoscale),
pipelines work as expected. I was wondering if openmax videoscale and
deinterlace are planned, because this would help a lot. One more question
if I may. How does one handle multiple audio tracks correctly in my use
case?