qt-GStreamer building Error : MSVC

Xperience dr.xperience at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 03:40:42 PST 2013

Dear Sebastian,

I apologize to the community for my stupidity, apparently the base plugin
library was of x86_64 and all other library plus the compiler being used was
of x86. That's why this problem was coming. So, the problem got fixed, it
was not a bug rather a mistake on my part.

Uh! if its okay can anyone guide me further like, now the library is built
and tons of files are compiled. Can anyone guide me which files should I
paste and apparently where, plus What all changes should be done in .pro
file I am adding my current pro file.

I don't have pkgconfig over windows so its really confusing what shall be
done.

Regds
May God Bless Us
Xperience
P.S. : Please don't mind my english.  MediaTake.pro
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664065/MediaTake.pro>