Color is not matching and alpha problem.

Ramesh Adapa r1m5s81 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 06:27:17 PST 2013

Hello,

    Using gstreamer-0.10 I wrote a plugin which reads a text input, process
that text and wrote on cairo_surface_t, from this surface I took the raw
RGBA(32bit) data and put it on GstBuffer and push to *ffmpegcolorspace !
ximagesink* *all alpha pixels in output window shows black pixels and
remaining all colours not showing properly(ex. black pixels showing
blue...except white color).*

    Is this the problem with the caps that I used? If so, suggest me proper
caps for the above scenario, Below are the caps that I used to my srcpad.

* caps = gst_caps_new_simple ("video/x-raw-rgb",      "width", G_TYPE_INT,
data_w,      "height", G_TYPE_INT, data_h,      "bpp", G_TYPE_INT, 32,
"framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION, 50, 50, NULL);*

   If this is not problem with caps let me know what would be the problem.

--
*Thanks,*

*R at m€$h Ad at p@.*