Deploying Qt application on OSX issue finding GStreamer plugins

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 08:36:26 PST 2013

2013/12/16 rob_ewbank <robewbank at gmail.com>

> Fair point... But in my application I need to use faac.
>
> What do you mean add them to the binaries?

I have a recipe for faac in case you want to use it, at least while the
other 2 are added:
https://github.com/ylatuya/cerbero-extras/blob/master/recipes/faac.recipe

Note that when you distribute shared libraries in OS X, you need to
relocate them. We have a script for that in cerbero in
cerbero/tools/osxrelocator.py that used in combination with a script
like[1] should allow you to embed GStreamer in your app. You will probably
have to tweaks some paths there depending on on the directory structure you
are using to deploy GStreamer in your app.

[1]
https://github.com/ylatuya/cerbero-extras/blob/master/packages/longomatch/unix_wrapper

> --

Andoni Morales Alastruey